Selling businesses: There is a 50/50 chance of building a successful business after five years than you have in selling businesses after that time.
Selling businesses: 60% of small business owners would like to sell their business if the price was right.
Selling businesses can be achieved in different ways. We have a transparent and cohesive plan to help you end up with as much cash as possible in your back pocket. We do this by finding out what it is you want to achieve before we look at the options in more detail. We agree a transparent and coherent plan with you so as to attract the highest value at the time you decide to sell. We assist you in selling a business by:
- Compiling a list of potential purchasers, including the management team
- Attending meetings and negotiating terms
- Undertaking pre-sale and post-sale tax planning
- Undertaking due diligence on behalf of you the seller
- Reviewing and negotiating tax and accounting sections of the sale and purchase agreement
- Negotiating the maximum amount of working capital the vendor can take on sale
- Preparing completion accounts
- Being available throughout the process
We are running a workshop on 7th July 2015 after a successful one on 19th May and please refer to the details on the web page elsewhere on this site.