How to successfully sell your business – a guide for SME owners. Sell your business?
All business owners eventually leave their business.
So why do so many of you wake up one morning, decide to sell and later come to regret it?
The vast majority of business owners do not plan the sale and regret the outcomes.
If you run an SME turning over at £1m or more and you are thinking about the next stage of your life, Nick Rudd and Andrew Watkin presented a webinar on Tuesday 5th October 2021. We outlined some of the pitfalls to avoid disappointment and encourage you to start planning for the next stage of your life.
In this webinar, the delegates learnt:
- How to establish the amount of funds which will enable you to enjoy your retirement.
- What part the value of your business plays in that fund?
- When is the best time for you to sell?
- What to do in your business to increase the chances of moving to the next stage of your life.
- Understand the risks of doing nothing.
- What impact will tax have on your decision.
If you would like to know more about whether you are personally ready to move onto the next stage of your life, then you might like to undertake a quiz situated elsewhere on the site. it can be found by clicking this link.
Nick Rudd, PRIVATE CLIENT DIRECTOR – CFP™ Chartered MCSI. HFMC Wealth